Wellbeing Outreach Programme
What is the Wellbeing Outreach Programme?
It is a programme that provides recreational, educational and social opportunities in local neighbourhood settings for survivors of brain injury who want to meet and socialise with others who have had similar experiences.
What activities do groups take part in?
Groups take part in a wide range of activities including:
- Peer support
- Crazy Golf
- Sports activities
- Going to the cinema
- Encourages the rebuilding of social networks.
- Helps people regain social skills.
- Increases confidence and independence in social situations.
- Enhances skills and knowledge.
- Provides access to peer support.
For further information on the Wellbeing Outreach Programme contact Fiona McCabe on 028 9070 5125 or email email@example.com