- The Child Brain Injury Trust has developed a model of support called 'Child and Family Support'. If you have a child with an acquired brain injury the Child Brain Injury Trust in Northern Ireland can work with you, your family and the professionals who are supporting your child.
- Carers Northern Ireland is a charity set up to support people who care for an elderly relative, a sick friend or a disabled family member. We are part of Carers UK.
- Citizens Advice helps people resolve their debt, benefits, housing, legal, discrimination, employment, immigration, consumer and other problems and is available to everyone regardless of race, gender, sexuality, age, nationality, disability or religion.
- The Cedar Foundation Brain Injury Service aims to create opportunities and support people to develop skills that will enable them to achieve their personal rehabilitation goals for work and managing the housing responsibilities that come with living independently.
- Headway Newry is a charity dedicated to supporting people with brain injury, their families and carers. We promote a wider understanding of all aspects of brain injury and provide information, support and social activities for people living with brain injury, their families and carers. We are led by carers and brain injury survivors.
- Reconnect provide prevocational training to improve the employment prospects of people with disabilities, particularly those suffering from the effects of serious head injury or other acquired non-progressive neurological conditions
- Disability Action works to ensure that people with disabilities attain their full rights as citizens, by supporting inclusion, influencing Government policy and changing attitudes in partnership with disabled people.
- Crossroads Caring for Carers is a Northern Ireland based charity and aim to meet the needs of carers by providing them with a much-needed break whilst providing peace of mind that their loved one is well taken care of by a Crossroads care attendant.
- Therapy Directory lists practitioners from all over the UK, enabling visitors to find a practitioner close to them and appropriate for their needs.
- Stroke Association is the leading charity in the UK changing the world for people affected by stroke.
- Northern Ireland Chest, Heart and Stroke are your local charity for the care and prevention of chest, heart and stroke illnesses.